cuckoo buds

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today's deals on Mamapedia: Incl. Totsy and BluApple - 50% off

I'd like to start by saying how much I like Mamapedia! I've gotten some really great deals on here before. 


Right now Mamapedia is offering 50% off on the following:


Totsy:
Get $30 gift certificate to spend on kids/baby clothes, games, books and toys for ONLY $15. This deal will only be good for 3 days! So if you have a child at home, this is a great deal for you!


BluApple Produce Protector:
Safely extend the freshness of your product using BluApple products. I think this is a really nifty convenience and $$$ saver. BluApple's products not only help to extend the life of your produce.
 "
 BluApple's deal will only be good for 1 day. It also has a 50% savings. Normally $10, if you score it soon, it will only cost you $5!

Also, I love that mamapedia takes part in the saving for school's program! (
5% of your purchase will be donated to the school of your choice (optional)) I am having it sent to the High School I attended. :) Also, I really like that through Mamapedia's referral program you can sometimes score these deals for free. 
You’ll get your deal for free after three of your friends purchase the same deal (provided they bought it after clicking the link you shared from this page). You’ll receive an email notifying you and your credit card will be refunded.

I purchased the BluApple  Produce Protector because I am notorious for buying produce from Publix, forgetting about it and then it spoils.. what a waste of money! I'd really love to try this product and I think this is not only a great deal but a pretty amazing concept! You can find my referral link above or right here. :) The referral program is great too because every time 3 people purchase this deal (when, say, my referral link is used, I get the deal free). Then in turn you are given a referral link so that three of your friends can purchase it and you can get the deal free.. and the cycle will continue.

How long does your produce last?

No comments:

Post a Comment