cuckoo buds

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Rite Aid Experience, yesterday

I wanted to blog today about the experience I had yesterday at Rite Aid.. and let me tell you it wasn't a pleasant one. I had all of my transactions broken up, however, some of them they were completely wiped out of the product (no St. Joseph's aspirin or Colgate toothpaste, wtf?) and the other the cashier didn't know how to handle my coupons. At one point she voided a transaction and with that the coupons should have been voided off but instead they said they couldn't take my coupons for a different transaction because even though they've been voided by the computer the computer now considered them dead coupons. I am very lucky that my Publix takes Rite Aid coupons because I'm not sure how much longer I can continue to shop at Rite Aid. My cashier(s) were both very rude. I think she was starting to be very frustrated at ME for daring to use coupons at her store (I think she might have been the manager). I tried to get the Dial Body wash deal however the computer refused my coupon and the manager/cashier lady insisted it had to be because I didn't get the Nutriskin stuff because that was what was shown on the picture.  Anywhere else I've used those coupons at I haven't had a problem with the register taking them.. just at Rite Aid. Did anyone else encounter this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment