cuckoo buds

Friday, June 24, 2011

Crest Samples from Wal-Mart

Walmart.com is offering new FREE Samples for Crest products.. most free samples come with valuable coupons!

For Example: In yesterday's mail I just received another FREE sample from Wal-Mart for the Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes. While getting the sample was awesome (I am just starting to make a baby stockpile.. *ya'know, just in case*) and what made the sample even sweeter was that there was a coupon inside for $2/1... now if I am to stand corrected.. the last time I was at Wal-Mart, they had these wipes for $1.64 which means if I used the coupon I just got in the mail with my free sample, I will be making money off the purchase! I always love when a store pays you to take it's products! It doesn't always happen as often in the South US but we take what we can get down here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment