cuckoo buds

Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/25/11 Wal-Mart Trip :: COMPLETELY FREE

I went shopping after I got off of work on Friday evening (well since I didn't get off until around midnight, would it actually be considered Saturday morning???) to Wal-Mart to get 8 pkgs of Tic Tacs (green apple flavor), which I previously mentioned my Wal-Mart had on clearance for $0.50. I used (8) $0.75/1 coupons and got a grand total of $1.60 back in CASH! My husband was so excited! He was actually instructed not to touch the tic tacs until after I had taken my pictures. hehe

p.s. it took me over an hour to construct this graphic -- I'm a little rustier in photoshop than I've previously though :(  However I did get my inspiration from this scrapbook template. I'd also like to thank my Mom for sending me like 6 of these tic tac coupons! I love that she sends me her extra coupons from her paper every week. This is the best example I have to date to show why coupons are so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment