cuckoo buds

Sunday, June 5, 2011

All You Magazine @ Walmart for $1.88 :)

I went to Wal-Mart, just a few short moments ago, and got 3 of the new All You magazine (i ordered a subscription but for whatever reason haven't actually received it yet *sad face*). I expected them to be $2.24 like they usually are.. but to my surprise and delight they rang up at the register as $1.88 ($0.61 savings)! All You  magazine is the #1 magazine for extreme couponers and beginners alike.

It almost makes me want to rush back soon and get more of them.. The June issue is packed with $91.60 worth of coupons. Trust me this magazine will pay for itself..

Also, when I was at Wal-Mart I picked up a 4pk of White Cloud toilet paper ($2), used the $1/1 White Cloud coupon from a previous month's issue of All You. It's great to get FREE toilet paper, but getting it for a mere $1 is just the same. Plus, some of the other products that I purchased had overage so I ended up getting it for a lot less than I originally anticipated -- ALWAYS A GOOD THING. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment