cuckoo buds

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Save $5 on Tylenol Precise

Precise is a new product Tylenol put out for pain relief (available in heat patches and medicated cream). Their website is now offering a $5 off coupon when you register with them! This is an even sweeter deal if you can score this while it's on sale.. even without a sale, $5 off is still a pretty darn good coupon. Grab it while you can!

thanks, Michelle's Couponing 101

Even Sweeter, it's a BRICKS coupon!!! :):):)
Click here to bypass signing up and go straight to the coupon. :)
Triple whammy of sweetness, click HELP to get it mailed to you as well.

I always mail an extra coupon to my Mom who isn't very computer-savvy. I know she really appreciates getting great coupons in the mail. And even better, about weekly now, she mails me her extra coupons from her Sunday paper and sometimes the ones she gets in the mail (if I have a coupon mailed to her house that she doesn't think she'll use, she'll send it to me :D). For an extra coupon by mail, I would suggest asking your friends or neighbors if they mind if you have a coupon mailed to their house as well. Whenever I send my Mom these coupons I put their dog's name on it (thank god, he has a normal name and not one like Fluffy or something!) that way she'll know that I sent it and that it's not junk mail. The turn around for getting Bricks coupons by mail is actually pretty good. I usually receive these coupons within a week or so after requesting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment