cuckoo buds

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fan of Trader Joe's?

We don't have a Trader Joe's, here in South AL/West FL, but I know that many of my fans and readers alike are from all over the states not just South AL/West FL. When my husband and I traveled to New England last year we were able to go to Trader Joe's in Rhode Island. I'm kind of obsessed with going into new grocery stores, esp. with ones that have a specialty.. like organics. So I would like to take the time to plug Diva Desirae who has the good deals match up for trader joe's for the week of 6/5-6/11. I have heard some folks -- not here -- but elsewhere complain that Whole Foods and Trader Joe's don't do coupons. Do not believe those Nay Sayers! Whole Foods has store coupons and well.. Trader Joe's has coupon match ups too!

No comments:

Post a Comment