cuckoo buds

Friday, June 24, 2011

Olay Regenerist Cleanser + Publix Scenario

Publix normally sells Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser for $6.99. This week as advertised it is apart of the $2.50 off sale making it $4.49/1. This is a very sweet deal to start out with... but wait, it gets even sweeter!

Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser, $6.99
$2.50 off Instantly, Publix Sale --> New Price, $4.49
$3/1 Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer or Facial Cleanser PG 6/5
$1/1 Olay Moisturizer or Cleanser (PUBLIX COUPON), stock up and save sheets -- either found at the service desk or hidden somewhere around the store
Final OOP: $0.49 each

I bought two of these when I did my weekly shopping trip on Wednesday. I am well stocked up on this product from previous sales so I've decided to add it to my donation bin where I am hoping to accumulate several hundred dollars of merchandise before actually donating -- my husband would like to write it off on our taxes next year and doesn't want me to do the donating small amounts of the time. And I agree, if we're going to donate we're going to donate A LOT of stuff all at once rather than make several small trips (way not to waste gas, honey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment