cuckoo buds

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Did you miss last night's episode of Extreme Couponing (6/8)?

Did you miss the 6/8 episode of Extreme Couponing? Fear not! I've got your hookup. Click here to watch it FREE online.

Please note: I know that some couponers SWEAR by using clipping services, but I, in NO way, condone it. If you read the fine print on most coupons they will state: "Void if altered, copied, SOLD,  etc." Clipping services will try to say that they are selling their TIME but if they are giving you a coupon and you are giving them money in return for that said coupon, they are SELLING it to you and you. Do not be fooled! I get all of my coupons the legitimate way.. buy buying several newspapers when I know there are good coupons inside. Occasionally, one or two of my co-workers will buy a Sunday paper and give me their coupons. Also, my mom will mail me her the coupons from her Sunday paper that she did not want.

If you have not read Jill Cataldo's blog about gang-cutting coupons, I STRONGLY suggest it.. Also, if you purchase coupons from a clipping service, chances are they gang-cutting those coupons that you are purchasing and the stores that you use the coupon at MAY NOT BE GETTING REIMBURSED for the coupon. Please don't give COUPONING a bad name; keep it honest!

Lastly, if you haven't already check out CIC (coupon information corporation)'s website, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment