cuckoo buds

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sundown Naturals Vitamins + HOT deal Scenario at Publix

There is a HOT deal going on right now at your neighborhood Publix. I am not quite sure which newspaper week had the $1/1 Sundown Naturals coupon in it but I keep finding that I have several of them (so sometime in June, I am guessing). In the green advantage buy flyer on the front you will find a "Save $6/2 Sundown Naturals" coupon that is good June 25-July 15th, 2011. In Publix's coupon policy you can use one store and one manufacturer Q per item. So in this scenario you would use TWO of the Manuf. Q's and one store (because the store is off of 2 products) for a total of 3 coupons. Generally you can get Sundown vitamins for a very reasonable price so this is a *POSSIBLE* moneymaker deal depending on what you get and what your store has! I plan on getting a couple of things later as today is my day off (and hopefully my scanner from NCP comes in on Tues!!!!). Anyways, I just wanted to tip you all off on this deal, it won't last long (until this Friday!) so act soon! Save up to $7/2 products.. how much better could this deal be?!?!

The Publix store coupon expires July 15th, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment