cuckoo buds

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Save $2 off Sally Hansen Cosmetics -- Rite Aid Store coupon

Yay for getting emails with great coupons lurking inside! Sally Hansen has some really awesome products -- example, Walgreens has a great deal on the beauty tool side of things! Rite Aid offered me this $2/1 Sally Hansen Cosmetic item coupon. I love the new Crackle top coat they have but I hate the price.. so maybe this coupon would help to coerce me more to purchase it! This coupon is valid through 7/23.

Publix in some locations (yo, Gulf Shores, what's up?!) will take this coupon if they sell this identical product(s). I do not know if GS Publix sells Sally Hansen cosmetics.. but the great thing about Publix is that you can always call them and ask! Check with your local Publix to see if they will accept Rite Aid as a competitor.. if they do, it might be an option to take the coupon there instead of Rite Aid... just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment