cuckoo buds

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Save $1 Purex Crystals + Walgreens Deal Scenario

Purex on Facebook is offering a $1/1 Purex Crystals coupon. My husband and I have a small back stock supply of these crystals in our laundry room. We got them when they were first introduced but I would love to add to our supply. This stuff is great because it will never go bad and we'll always need it!!!  Click help to get it mailed to you as well!

Possible deal scenario at Walgreen's 7/3-7/9:
Purex Crystals, $4.99
Buy 1, receive $1.50 RR
(1) $1/1 Purex Crystals Facebook Coupon
Pay OOP: $3.99 receive $1.50 RR
Final after RR: $2.49 each

Walmart Scenario:
Purex Crystals, 28oz, $3.97
(1) $1/1 Purex Crystals Facebook coupon
Final OOP: $2.97
(Walmart price matches but I'm not sure how the RR would work with that.. since I've never tried it) If you have tried it.. how did it work for you?

thanks, Money Saving Matriarch

No comments:

Post a Comment