cuckoo buds

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Coupon Binder

Tonight I got a new coupon binder at Target. It was $19.99 and is a Case-It. It's very similar to the one above. I wasn't sure I would like to go back to the binder as I've been on the dark side for about a year now.. but the more I look into it the more I think I'd like to give the binder a chance now.. esp. since I am a more seasoned couponer. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures up soon of this said binder. I don't think I will be getting rid of my expand-a-files anytime soon though as I am really fond of them. I will still also be organizing my coupons by the isles of Publix.. Speaking of Publix, I did my grocery shopping tonight and got about $200 worth of goodies for about $70. My husband was very impressed. I still want to get him a pegboard for his birthday and he tried to say that if I did that he was going to get me laundry detergent for my birthday.. AT LEAST IT'S PRACTICAL! It's cool to celebrate birthdays and such and to have fun. But as I get older I am starting to realize I want more practical things for my birthday or for any present really. My new case-it is red and i just got dividers with it this afternoon. But I think I am going to head to wal-mart shortly to pick up some baseball card holders and construction paper. Wish me luck as I start to reorganize my coupons and get reaquainted with the binder system.

How do you organize your coupons?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment