cuckoo buds

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jill Cataldo's Column ++ Showing (Coupon) Respect

Jill Cataldo is a VERY highly respected couponer, blogger and columnist! I do not know how I can express the gratitude towards her on the things that she has enlightened me about or taught me about coupons along the way. She always seems to write interesting AND FACTUAL articles.. some of which I have printed for store managers and being pro-active against coupon fraud! I think as a couponer, we need to keep our integrity because without it coupons will cease to exist. I get that there is a bad apple in every bunch (I've seen several at the places that I shop!).. but I don't want too many bad apples to ruin it for the rest of us.. Jail'me Kirlew anyone? I know you've watched Extreme Couponing.. I bet that's why a lot of you started couponing in the first place.. because you wanted to save BIG!  I kind of wanted to spotlight Jill's contributions to the couponing world and her strong-willed sense of keeping couponing honest and helping others stay honest as they coupon. We all love a free deal.. but at what cost if you are committing coupon fraud? Always remember to use coupons ethically.

Please read these awesome articles that Jill has written. Also, it would be well worth your while to bookmark her website!

Jill Cataldo

Clip Job: Beware of Photo-Copied Coupons and Gang-Cut coupons

Gang-Cut Coupons: Affecting Consumers, Retailers and Maufacturer's

Manufacturer's Working to "end" selling of Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment