cuckoo buds

Friday, May 20, 2011

Isn't this just amazing?

I really REALLY like this style pegboard. I found it here on Amazon.com and it comes in a multitude of colors. As my stockpile grows, I know I always want to keep it organized. I think this would be great for my office as well -- because it's around that shade of purple (hehe). It's a 70 piece set, and the purple color is the MOST affordable of these pegboards.. other colors can be more costly. I'm trying to convince my husband to see my view on this. I think it would be handy for not only organizing the office supplies, but the pegs would be great to hang my FREE toothbrush collection, the baskets nice to organize all of that FREE deodorant I've amassed and well, anything else of the toiletry-nature.

Would you put a pegboard in your house in order to organize either your stockpile or your couponing space?

No comments:

Post a Comment