cuckoo buds

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hammermill Copy Paper FREE after rebate

This week pick up a ream of Hammermill copy paper for FREE at Office Depot! Hammermill paper is $6.79 if you use the 20% off coupon from this week’s ad, also available to print from onlineand get it for $5.43. Then submit the mail in rebate that will print on your receipt to get a visa gift card for $5.79!  Offer is valid now thru 6/4.


thanks, krazy coupon lady


 I went to Office Depot today, in Foley, AL. They had plenty of the weekly ads in their lobby. On the front page of the ad is the 20% off coupon. I paid $5.92 after taxes. The register printed out a second receipt along with my MIR. Except for taxes I will be getting this product entirely FREE with the MIR. I really don't feel like I need anymore printer paper.. but I do print a lot.. so it's like all that free deodorant and toothpaste we stock up on.. you'll need it sometime in the future.. why pay for it if you don't have to??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment