cuckoo buds

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Contact the Immaculate Baking Company

About 8 days ago, I contacted the Immaculate Baking Co. I've always wanted to try their product but have always hesitated because of the price. My local Publix (gulf shores, holla!) has them on the left hand side of isle 16 near all the rest of the ready to bake cookies. At couponing to disney's suggestion (5-a day, holla!) I decided to email the company, via form on their website. To my surprise and delight, when my husband and I were on our way home from Publix, we stopped by the mailbox to see what we got today.. and there was a small blue envelope with my name handwritten on the front. Inside there was a card (with illustration from helpfaf.org) and again handwritten on the inside it said:


25 May 2011
Hi Kate - 
Happy Baking from all of us here at Immaculate!


Included was a coupon for $1/2 Immaculate Baking refrigerated dough products (love the long expiration too!)


I cannot wait until I can stack this with a sale at Publix to maximize my savings and try a new product at the same time! I was extremely surprised that the card as well as the envelope were both handwritten. Not many companies these days take the time to respond to an individual -- much less one requesting a coupon! -- in such a personal manner. It makes me feel like the company really cares that I want to try their product and hopefully this coupon will help trying said product into my budget. 


Sometimes you get free coupons when writing to them. Sometimes you get other coupons. Either way, check out 5-a-Day and I think I'm going to start writing to more companies as well.


Have you ever tried the Immaculate Baking Co.'s products before? If yes, how did you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment