cuckoo buds

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Are you close to GS Publix? Dropping off coupons soon.

Tonight when I got home from work I decided to go through my expandable files to weed out expired coupons, coupons for two different friends and coupons I will be leaving at the customer service desk of my local publix (gs, holla!) for them to put inside of their in-store coupon compilations. A lot of the coupons I will be giving them will be for things I've decided I don't use or that will be expiring soon. When March of Dimes ended I asked one of the managers if they would be recycling the buckets. He told me no. So I asked if I could keep them. Mind you, they are a good size and a nice purple color.. they hold coupons, GREAT! I've actually got the one that I am going to leave the coupons at CS for 3/4 full! Some of the employees like to dig through these coupons too.. but that's why they're there.. because sharing is caring! 


Just be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment