cuckoo buds

Monday, December 10, 2012

Where's my Walgreens Coupon Match Up?

Hello. If you're following me on Facebook then you will know that since Friday I have been working on the Walgreens Coupon Match Up! I've been hunting down coupons for sale products and have been trying to make it easy for you to make a list! I've outdone myself this weekend it seems! I didn't think that their ad this week was that large.. but I was wrong! Also, baby S has been keeping my hands full. It's hard to get everything done in a day that I would like to do and keep her needs met. Please be on the lookout for the coupon ad match up.. it's coming!

On a side note though, I FINALLY finished knitting my first baby hat (preemie/newborn size, I think). My girl has such a big head that it doesn't fit her. I mostly knitted it to prove to myself that I could knit in the round (using magic loop) and make a baby hat out of it to boot. I will most likely be selling it.. if you're interested, let me know and I am willing to barter upon price (however you will have to pay shipping -- i think it will fit inside a small bubble mailer). The yarn is multicolored acrylic by Premier Yarns.

No comments:

Post a Comment