cuckoo buds

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Rite Aid: Save 2 on Centrum + Deal Scenario

Back when I lived in South Alabama, we had Rite Aid. Now that I am back on the east coast (North Florida), Rite Aid simply does not exist here. I still get the emails with the coupon in them and I am happy to pass along the savings to you.. especially if you have a Rite Aid nearby. I received the coupon below recently in a said email.. 
Rite Aid's store coupons are one-time use.. however, I do not know if you get it from another cardholder if they allow you to use it.. maybe yes? Check out the deal below for centrum vitamins (based upon the online price):

Rite Aid:

Use $2/1 Centrum Multivitamin (Rite Aid Store Coupon)
And Use $3/1 Centrum Regular or Silver Multivitamin (RP 12/2)
Pay: $3.99 each

No comments:

Post a Comment