cuckoo buds

Monday, December 17, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary Massacre: In Our Thoughts & Prayers

With the terrible tragedy that unfolded this past weekend I thought it would be appropriate to comment on this. As many of you know, I recently became a new mother to baby S. Although I cannot begin to imagine the pain and agony of losing a child far too soon, my thoughts and prayers go out to each and every person that was involved with this ordeal; from the children whom were slain & their families, to the first responders, to the CSIs and those who must clean up the school after everything that happened.

However, I do not believe that it is appropriate to discuss my political views upon gun control in this sort of venue. What happened on Friday was that out of a horror movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment