cuckoo buds

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Carter's: Microfleece DOORBUSTER, $10 + Coupons!

Hurry in to your local Carter's store (or online!) to enjoy this great DOORBUSTER sale! Microfleece 3pc Cardigan and Vest sets are just $10! This offer ends Monday (tomorrow)!

Enjoy 2 great in-store only percentage off coupons below:

Who doesn't love to save money on their entire purchase? Check out this sweet coupon valid for in-store only for 15% off your entire in-store purchase (exp. 12/5). It is also not valid on doorbuster specials or clearance.



OR 20% off your in-store purchase of $40 or more (through 12/5; not valid on doorbuster specials or clearance)

------------------------------------------------------------
Ever hear of Ebates before? If you haven't, let me tell you about it. If you shop online then you MUST sign up with this website! Ebates PAYS you to shop online! They have thousands of websites that they are partnered up with and they offer exclusive coupons and deals for the members of the Ebates community. Ebates is not a scam website! I have received checks in the mail from them in the past for purchases I have made online going through their website. Please check it out!

Also if you shop through Ebates at Carter's you will receive 2.5% CASH BACK on your purchase! It doesn't seem like a lot, but if you're making purchases for the holidays it doesn't hurt to get something back on that!
------------------------------------------------------------

Shop[at]Home is the same concept as Ebates (just a different website) where you can get paid to shop online! This website is not a scam either. I can vouch for them in that I have received real checks in the mail from purchases I have made. In fact, on the day after black friday I ordered at Target.com my daughter's jumperoo and received cash back on that purchase. I also made a purchase at magazines.com with the free $5 gift card they gave me to use. I wasn't sure if Shop[at]Home would accept that as a purchase payment, but sure enough I received my cash back from that purchase!
Also, right now when you join Shop[at]Home you will receive FREE $5 as a sign up bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment