cuckoo buds

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Late Sunday Evening Wal-Mart Run

I work the night shift so I can go to Wal-Mart whenever.. and my husband and I share a car (yeah that sucks too). So tomorrow night I am working until about 11pm (or hopefully earlier!) and then I hope to skedaddle on over to Wal-Mart to price match to the new ads that are coming out!
So here's my list:

*Revlon Super Lustrous or Moon Drops (-->PM to CVS) $0.99
Use $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetics (SS 8/14; exp. 9/18)
Pay: $0.09 sales tax
OOP: FREE (just pay tax!) 
*Cover Girl Queen Toe Separators, Emery Boards 10ct, or Compact Slant or Point Tip Tweezers (PM to Family Dollar) $1.00
Use $1/1 Cover Girl product (PG 8/28; exp. 9/30)
or $1/1 Cover Girl Queen Product (SS 9/11)
((or $2.50/2  Cover Girl Products (PG 8/28; exp. 9/30) BEST DEAL))
Pay: Either Sales tax or get $0.30 overage!
OOP: FREE (either pay sales tax or get the $.30 overage depending on which coupon you decide to go with!)
so far, this is my list to go by. I am hoping to also look over their clearance back to school supplies and hope to score some more little things to use.. like composition notebooks (I use those to write my shopping lists in!).

2 comments:

  1. going to have to try the covergirl as it didn't work at my family dollar

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stephanie, I read on another blog that Family Dollar has to physically type in the numbers on the coupon in order for it to work.. my walmart doesn't sell cover girl beauty products unfortunately so I wasn't able to price match it there.

    ReplyDelete