cuckoo buds

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sign up for a FREE 1yr Subscription to Wine Spectator!

Rewards Gold is offering a 1 year FREE subscription to Wine Spectator magazine. Complete the form and review on the page linked for your FREE 1 year subscription. This offer is NOT a hoax and they will not ask you for your credit card information. 


I've received and sent many FREE magazine subscriptions by using Rewards Gold! In fact, just a few moments ago I filled out all of the information for the FREE Subscription to Wine Spectator -- putting it in my dog's name -- for my parents to receive. Because I am pregnant and cannot drink does not mean that the rest of my family does not. I think they would really enjoy this magazine. Plus, when I go home to visit, it's nice to catch up on the magazines I sent them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment