cuckoo buds

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MOVING! Me ... not the blog!

Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm moving in two weeks! I'm moving back to Jacksonville, FL and I'm so excited! Both my husband and my job are both relocating back there. I've missed my family so much so we're excited to be able to see them more than just a couple of times a year! Plus, I have my niece and nephew (kind of) twin toddlers and I've missed out on a lot of their life already! One of my major dislikes about the gulf coast is that there isn't a lot to do except the beach! Well, that and the high taxes! I'll have to relearn the "coupon game" for Florida standards but I don't think it will be too hard for me! I hope to have a coupon group in the coming months at my church back home.. we'll see. ;)

The baby is doing well. I have another prenatal appointment tomorrow. I still won't find out the sex for another month or so though.

Thank you to everyone with your kind words and your understanding. I hope to be back into full swing with this blog when the dust settles! I'm also dropping down to part-time with work so that the stress won't affect the baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment