cuckoo buds

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This Email from General Mills Made Me Sad...


Dear Kate: 
Thank you for contacting Yoplait regarding Yoplait Fiber One blueberry yogurt four pack. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your positive feedback with us and will be very happy to pass on your comments to the product team. We continue to be committed to providing the best possible products at the lowest possible prices – and we will continue to provide targeted consumer coupons and promotions from time to time. Such offers normally appear either on our product packages, in magazines and newspapers, on tear pads in grocery stores, or on our web sites. But it is not our policy to simply provide coupons in response to e-mail or to callers upon request. We do appreciate your loyalty and hope you will continue to choose our products and promotions. 
Sincerely, Rhonda Short
Consumer Services 
>Original Message From: thecouponfaerie@gmail.com 
>>Originated by Consumer: Hello. I just wanted to write to you and tell you how much I enjoyed the YoPlait Fiber One 50 Blueberry yogurt. It was my first time trying this yogurt and I was very pleased. I loved it so much, I just wish that they came in bigger packages! Also, would it be possible to get some coupons so that I may be able to enjoy the product more often. I am on a very tight budget.
I was very sad and disappointed after receiving and reading this email today. All of the other companies I have written to have had no problem sending me coupons if I request them.. esp. if I like their product. Maybe I should have used a different email address because it is disheartening that they would say that I can find the coupons every possible other place (even if they are not available to me) but they will not mail them to me simply because I emailed and asked for them.. but if I hated their product, on the other hand, I'm sure it would have been a different story. Honestly, I may not purchase the product again. Yeah, I liked it. But if the company behind it isn't willing to reward its loyal customers who ask for coupons (because the places where they mentioned you could find the coupons may be regional and not available to everyone) than maybe it's not worth giving them my money. $2.50 for 4-small cups of yogurt doesn't seem like that good of a deal to me.. and on sale $1.50 isn't still very comparable savings. I am very displeased and sadden by this company's response. 

No comments:

Post a Comment