cuckoo buds

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Air Wick Odor Detect + CVS Scenario

This week at CVS, they have Air Wick Freshmatic Odor Detect on sale for $6.99. In yesterday's Smart Source insert, they had a $4/1 coupon. As you may know, this summer CVS has been running specials on certain items and if you buy $30 worth of those said items you receive a $10 Shell or Exxon gift card. This item qualifies for it this week!
Air Wick Freshmatic Odor Detect, $6.99
Buy $30 in specified product (this is one of them!), Receive $10 Gas Gift Card
$4/1 Air Wick Freshmatic Odor Detect (SS 8/14)
Final OOP: $2.99

Earlier this afternoon, I went by CVS to get some of these. FIVE (5)  to be exact. Let's do the math real fast: 5 x $6.99 = $34.95; 5 x $4 = $20; Because I reached the $30 in specified product I also got another $10 back in the form of a Shell gas card. Total: $34.95 - $20 = $14.95 (that's what I actually paid) but I got the $10 back in gas; So it's like I REALLY paid $4.95 for (5) Air Wick Freshmatic Odor Detect contraptions. Or if you will, it would be $0.99 each!!! I hope you got several of the newspapers yesterday!!! (I bought 7 and one of my managers bought 1 as well -- they wanted some of the coupons and gave me the rest! suh-weet!)

Also if you have not tried this product in the Lavender & Chamomile scent, you are really missing out! The scent is AMAZING! It doesn't last a long time but it does give the room enough smell good to keep the stink out.

No comments:

Post a Comment