cuckoo buds

Saturday, September 24, 2011

*RARE* Nasoya Tofu Coupon

When I asked all of the families participating in my overseas pen pals (program?), I asked them what types of foods and brand-specifics they were looking for. One of them, Lindsay, said she would LOVE to get some TOFU coupons because she's never seen them. Well, Lindsay, if you're reading this, this post is for you! I found some! Sign up @ Nasoya Tofu U and they will email you a coupon every month. And to make this even sweeter for you, I have also signed up as well so that I can print you an extra set of tofu coupons every month to send to you. Also, to get you started, you can click here for a direct (bricks coupon) link to savings on tofu. Also, I love bricks coupons so much for this... you can get the coupon (a 3rd copy) sent directly to your home by mail! Yay for coupons by mail! I may even send this coupon to my parents house because my mom usually sends them back to me if she doesn't want them (which they don't eat tofu so this is a win-win!). The coupon is for $1/1 Nasoya tofu product!

No comments:

Post a Comment