cuckoo buds

Friday, January 25, 2013

Total Wine & More: COUPONS + Wine Under $10!


Who doesn't love wine with a great price tag? Total Wine & More has a GREAT selection of wine for under $10 (more so than any of their competitors)! My local Total Wine & More sells a wine called "Double Dog Dare" usually in the $3.99 category. I've bought it on numerous occasions for my family -- mind you, my Dad doesn't like wines that are under $10 normally. But the Double Dog Dare he drank just fine -- with no complaints! Wine makes a sophisticated gift for all sorts of occasions -- birthdays, anniversaries, house warming parties, Valentine's Day, any dinner party, or my favorite reason, just because.

Also, Total Wine & More is one of the most searched items on my blog.. so I thought we could commemorate 2013 with some coupons!

These coupons are valid online and in-store through January 27th, 2013 and are valid in FL, AZ, and Northern CA. They also cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount (like case discounts). With that said, please enjoy:

Take $15 off every $100 you spend on 750mL and or 1.5mL WINE.

Save $5 on your purchase of 750mL or 1.5mL wine totalling $50 or more.

Take $1 off any 4pk or 6pk of beer priced $6.99 or higher. (limit 4 packs)

I'll make sure to post daily reminders for these coupons until these coupons expire! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment