cuckoo buds

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Reach Floss Moneymaker + Wal-Mart Deal Scenario!

I love when you can get Reach Floss FREE at Wal-Mart! Back in June I was able to find several $1/1 Reach Dental floss coupons. I did what any savvy couponer would, I stocked up! Mind you, all of these packages of dental floss are in a bag in my room awaiting me to take them either to the USO, Church or the VA Hospital in Gainesville, FL. More than likely, I will take them to my church so that they can be dispensed either through outreach or through the food pantry. This is a great item that everyone will always need. Stock up on it to have enough for yourself, but also, if you're able buy extra to donate. As the holidays approach, it's nice to be able to give back to the community.

Check out this Wal-Mart Deal Scenario:

Reach Dental Floss, 55 yd $0.97, regular price
Use $1.00/1 – Reach Dental Floss Product – (commonkindness.com)
Pay: $0.03 MONEYMAKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment