cuckoo buds

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nicki's Diapers Introduction + Daily Deal: Weehuggers Diaper Cover, 15% off

I stumbled across a new website today in my search to find cloth diapers. I'm having a baby soon and wanted to explore the option of using cloth diapers. They're supposed to save you money versus the disposables. When I found Nicki's Diapers I was instantly drawn into her website which offers cloth diapers, babywearing and nursing items. There is always FREE shipping on orders over $75. I was also drawn in by her tab section labelled "FREE". And while it's not quite what you may think, it is still eye-catching and a creative way to introduce you to what you will get for free when you order from her website. Example: they will send you FREE gifts when you purchase $100 or more. AND the gifts get better as you purchase more. Also, you can earn rewards just by shopping there. That's cool right?

Btw, I was by no means compensated for this blog entry. All opinions are my own. I am not getting anything out of this by promoting this website.. I just randomly came across it and love her marketing technique and website. Plus, I'm also on the search to get cloth diapers for my soon-to-be-here newborn. 

Okay, onto the deal of the day! Save 15% on Weehuggers Diaper Cover making the sale price $16.10! I love how cute this diaper cover actually is! Besides the fashion of it, it is highly practical as well! It comes in 12 prints/colors and has mittens as the aplix closures. Here is what the manufacturer says about it:
"Weehuggers Diaper Covers are simple to use! They are reusable and waterproof, have leg gussets and the adjustable snaps allow them to grow with your baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment