cuckoo buds

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ah, Wednesday, I cannot believe you are almost here!

If you haven't already noticed, I've been updating quite a bit today.. because I had the day off from work! YAY! I also have tomorrow (Wednesday) off as well. I tried my best today to behave and not go too hog wild shopping (I picked up a few things for dinner from Publix && that was it). I told my husband I wanted to take him to work at 5am (we share a car) because I wanted to stop by Christian Services Center during their donation hours and donate a turkey (Publix -- please still have your turkeys on sale for $0.59/lb!!!). I would also like to donate other things as well but I don't think I am quite ready for that yet.. so I will hold off a bit longer. But the turkey is my main thing I want to donate.. I am even considering going to WAG first to purchase something with high RR so that I can turn around and go back to Publix to get the turkey to go home and do my donation log to drive back over the bridge to go to CSC. Sounds like I have a busy morning ahead of me! And I haven't really even planned out my shopping trips for after that yet either.. yikes. One thing at a time..

Are you donating anything special for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment