cuckoo buds

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Save $2 on Breathe Right (Rite Aid coupon) + Rite Aid Deal Scenario

I checked one of my various emails and found a great email from Rite Aid. I do not shop at Rite Aid very often (I always have problems using coupons there! Or they are always out of product that's on sale!).. so I am happy to pass along this coupon. Without further adue: Save $2/1 Breathe Right Product (one-use coupon, per card) Rite Aid store coupon.

Rite Aid deal scenario:

Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips, clear, 10ct, 5.49
Save $2/1 Breathe Right product (RA store coupon - one use)
Save $1.50/1 Breathe Right Advanced Nasal Strips (breatheright.com)
Pay: $1.99 each


Don't forget to enter our 1000 fan appreciation giveaway for scrapbooking software && coupons!

1 comment:

  1. great blog, so useful!


    I'm currently hosting a MyMemories Scrapbook giveaway at my blog, click here to enter!

    ReplyDelete